Important note: Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies by location. Some transitional housing assists with substance abuse treatment, psychological assistance, job training while others only provide limited assistance. Please review the details of each transitional facility to make sure you obtain the correct information.
Artesian Houses are a safe, sober living environment for individuals who are serious about changing their lives.
We welcome you to this beautiful and comfortable environment as you progress on your path of recovery to your ultimate freedom from addiction.
Based on twelve step program. This includes:
- Attending daily AA/NA meeting.
- Working weekly with a sponsor.
- Committing to a home group.
- Supporting & encouraging other residents.
- Being of service.
- Being self supportive by finding full time employment.
- Attending weekly house meetings.
|Number of beds|
|Gender or Population||Co-ed|