Riverton Place

800-334-8893 - Call To Speak With Our Nationwide Addiction Help (who answers?)

Riverton Place

(206) 242-5585
3020 South 128th Street
Seattle, WA - 98168

Important note: Services provided at transitional housing facilities varies by location. Some transitional housing assists with substance abuse treatment, psychological assistance, job training while others only provide limited assistance. Please review the details of each transitional facility to make sure you obtain the correct information.

Number of beds 0
Fees Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Gender or Population Men
Services Substance abuse treatment services, Substance abuse treatment, Halfway house, Outpatient

Add Comment