Get Help Now 1-855-860-3119 855-860-3119

About Us

*NOTE: If you need a listing updated or removed. Use the form at the bottom of the page and list all details including name, number, full address.

Transitional housing can be described as a home that assists people in transitioning from substance abuse addiction, abuse in the home, homelessness or other types of bad living environments. Transitional housing is only temporary and helps people break the cycle from their current situation.

The website is for those who are looking for transitional housing based on their current needs.

Types of transitional housing listed.

- 3/4 house: Sober living homes that help you transition back to your normal life.
- Sober Living Home: Homes where residents recover from substance abuse.
- Halfway House: Variety of homes that can assist residents with substance abuse issues, emotional issues, physical issues and to transition back to society.
- Recovery Home: Transitional homes where residents recover from alcoholism, drug addiction, mental illness, or handicapping conditions.

Transitional housing provides access to services such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous along with a supportive structured environment. Different homes have different requirements, such as attending meetings or working on Twelve Step Programs.

You can add a new listing to by selecting the ADD NEW LISTING link on the navigation bar at the top of this page.

Use the form below to contact us if you have questions OR would like a listing updated.

If you need addiction treatment help, call 855-860-3119. This phone number is not for updates to the website. You need to fill out the form below for that type of assistance.

Ask us a question

Contact form submitted!
We will be in touch soon.

Get Help With Addiction

Call Toll-Free To:

  • Discover Free & Other Options
  • Speak To Someone Now
  • Find Addiction Help 24/7

All calls are 100% confidential

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.