Call for Alcohol or Drug Rehab 1-855-860-3119


Roy, Washington

Transitional and Sober Housing in Roy.

The website is for those who are looking for transitional housing based on their current needs.

Types of transitional housing listed.

- 3/4 houses: Sober living homes that help you transition back to your normal life.
- Sober Living Homes: Homes where residents recover from substance abuse.
- Halfway Houses: Variety of homes that can assist residents with substance abuse issues, emaotional issues, physical issues and to transition back to society.
- Reentry Programs: Hard to find residential re-entry programs.

Our listings include: government run, privately owned, non profit transitional housing resources. We work closely with many transitional housing programs who provide us with their latest details and costs. View the full details on our listing details pages. Where possible we provide prices and details such as sliding fee scale, free programs.

Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call for Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab 1-855-860-3119.

Search Results:

  • Fresh Start Housing - 357th St Email Website Learn more 9414 357th St S
    Roy, WA - 98580
    (360) 567-9114
    Fresh Start Housing provides clean and sober, shared housing as well as life coaching.They provide weekly counseling, encouragement and resources in an effort to prepare residents for the next positive phase of their life.They also connect their residents with third-party resources that provide alternate housing, active employment, legal aid and counseling as well as food and clot .. see more

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Washington