Last-Modified: 2023-10-16 02:57:34
The Mission of 2 God B The Glory, Inc. To express the love of Jesus Christ to women by offering a supportive, nurturing environment for women and families recovering from crisis related to homelessness, abuse, HIV/AIDS, addiction , incarceration and displacement.
Important Top Tips Before ApplyingIf you Interested in applying to 2 God B The Glory Inc, we recommend that you call them and find out some answers to some or all of the below questions:
- What type of housing do you offer? Is it shared or private housing? Is it furnished or unfurnished?
- What are the length of stay requirements? How long can I stay in the program?
- What kind of support services do you offer? Do you offer job training, case management, or other support services to help me achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the rules and policies? Are there any rules or policies that I need to be aware of, such as curfews, visitor restrictions, or substance abuse policies?
- What is the cost of the program? Is there a monthly fee? Are there any other costs associated with the program?
- Is the program accredited or licensed? This will help ensure that the program meets certain standards of quality.
In addition to these general questions, you may also want to ask more specific questions about the program, such as:
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio? This will give you an idea of how much support you can expect from staff.
- What is the success rate of the program? How many residents have gone on to achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the cultural competency practices of the program? Is the program staffed by people who are culturally competent and able to meet the needs of a diverse range of residents?
- How does the program ensure the safety and security of residents? What safety measures are in place?
- What is the process for resolving disputes? Is there a clear and fair process for resolving disputes between residents and staff?
User questions & answersAre you familiar with 2 God B The Glory Inc? Help TransitionalHousing.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction OR problem that you are seeking help for? How long have you had this issue?
Have you used a transitional housing resource before?
Have you used this locations services before? What is your opinion of it?
Do you have any experience with the office personnel? How were they?
Do they take ex felons?
Leave a Comment
Free Rehab Centers
Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Maryland?Maryland Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7
Search for Transitional Housing
Closest Area Transitional Housing
- 2 GOD B THE Glory Women & Children Housing Program
0.05 miles away
- NV CARE LLC
0.08 miles away
- NV CARE LLC Transitional Housing
0.45 miles away
- I Cant We Can
0.64 miles away
- Cottage Avenue Community Transitional Housing
1.48 miles away