Last-Modified: 2023-07-13 03:14:27
All Hands on Deck Ink is a clean and sober living environment that offers a structured living program for recovering individuals, Homeless Veterans, Parolees, and Individuals with Mental Health Conditions. The environment creates good habits and healthy outlooks that will lead their residents to positive results. Offer all of the residents access to a clean and stable environment, life skill courses, 12 step program, educational opportunities, business and economic training, and resource referrals. There is a sliding scale fee. Accept self pay, vouchers and other housing rent assistance programs. Residents will have access to internet, washer and dryer, cable, a healthy meal, programs, resources and more. As accepting new residents now, call their housing managers today for placement.
All Hands On Deck Ink
20 Canyon Place
El Sobrante, CA - 94803
Last-Modified: 2023-07-13 03:14:27
Important Top Tips Before ApplyingIf you Interested in applying to All Hands On Deck Ink, we recommend that you call them and find out some answers to some or all of the below questions:
- What type of housing do you offer? Is it shared or private housing? Is it furnished or unfurnished?
- What are the length of stay requirements? How long can I stay in the program?
- What kind of support services do you offer? Do you offer job training, case management, or other support services to help me achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the rules and policies? Are there any rules or policies that I need to be aware of, such as curfews, visitor restrictions, or substance abuse policies?
- What is the cost of the program? Is there a monthly fee? Are there any other costs associated with the program?
- Is the program accredited or licensed? This will help ensure that the program meets certain standards of quality.
In addition to these general questions, you may also want to ask more specific questions about the program, such as:
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio? This will give you an idea of how much support you can expect from staff.
- What is the success rate of the program? How many residents have gone on to achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the cultural competency practices of the program? Is the program staffed by people who are culturally competent and able to meet the needs of a diverse range of residents?
- How does the program ensure the safety and security of residents? What safety measures are in place?
- What is the process for resolving disputes? Is there a clear and fair process for resolving disputes between residents and staff?
User questions & answersAre you familiar with All Hands On Deck Ink? Help TransitionalHousing.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction OR problem that you are seeking help for? How long have you had this issue?
Alcohol 10 years.
Need mental health treatment for depression
Have you used a transitional housing resource before?
Have you used this locations services before? What is your opinion of it?
Do you have any experience with the office personnel? How were they?
Do they take ex felons?
Very much interested in the transitional housing options please contact me as soon as possible thank you
I'm in a transitional program in Oakland. I am seeking to transfer parole back to CoCo County. Anything I need to know when I attempt to transfer parole?
My name is Demetris Carter im currently on ab109 adult parole in Fairfield CA i am homeless and i have a addiction. I need help with getting on my feet and i need help with obtaining my SSI and psych meds.
Hello me and my family are looking for housing and we can pay $600 every month and pay rent on time.
I am single mom and my daughter is age 12. I can’t get apartment because of student loans and car loans. This year I have two jobs. I am seeking transmission housing temporary, thanks.
Leave a Comment
Free Rehab Centers
Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In California?California Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7