Arkansas River Valley Area Council

Transitional Housing
Dardanelle, AR
Contact Information

613 North 5th Street
Dardanelle, AR - 72834

(479) 229-4861 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave one Website Go to Facebook

See ALL Dardanelle Transitional Housing

Click to See ALL DARDANELLE Transitional/Sober Housing
About Arkansas River Valley Area Council

ARVAC Freedom House serves River Valley's citizens by offering comprehensive substance abuse/dependency treatment. Their staff is dedicated to individuals and families who need their help. They continue to stand ready with River Valley organizations, employers and schools to combat substance abuse. They invite you to come by and learn more about your program. They also have Observation Detoxification services available. The Freedom House offers residential treatment program that requires at least 45 days minimum. Clients are to remain on campus during residential treatment program. Also, chemical free living centers are available for clients who have completed a residential program. This offers clients an opportunity to reestablish themselves back into the work force and responsible living. Each client is also required to continue with out patient treatment and develop an outside support group.

Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.

Arkansas River Valley Area Council Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Arkansas River Valley Area Council? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Arkansas River Valley Area Council.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...

Free Rehab Centers

Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Arkansas?

Arkansas Free Rehab Centers

Types of listings we uncover

Faith-based Transitional Housing

Many religious organizations offer transitional housing at no cost as part of their ministry services. Many also offer payment assistance for those that qualify. We list these resources.

Government Subsidized

Through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, grants are provided to sober homes and transitional housing facilities for those who cannot afford alcohol and drug treatment.

Sliding-scale fees

Many transitional housing locations provide housing on a sliding scale basis. This is generally income based support that charges based on one's ability to pay. We find and list those resources.

Non-profit Transitional Housing

There are many non profit organizations that provide transitional housing. These transitional locations can provide payment assistance for those in need of services. Find these resources here and contact them for support.