Last-Modified: 2023-08-31 21:08:41
A faith-based, non-profit, homeless family resource center dedicated to helping people reclaim hope. They provide shelter for homeless men at Cornerstone Mission and homeless women and children at Dianas Faith House. Their mission is to provide the basic necessities of life including emergency shelter, food, clothing and most importantly the light of Christ. Cornerstone Mission and Diana's Faith House are 90 day programs providing shelter and case management in order to reach the goal of self-sufficiency.
Cornerstone Mission Transitional Housing
Last-Modified: 2023-08-31 21:08:41
Important Top Tips Before ApplyingIf you Interested in applying to Cornerstone Mission Transitional Housing, we recommend that you call them and find out some answers to some or all of the below questions:
- What type of housing do you offer? Is it shared or private housing? Is it furnished or unfurnished?
- What are the length of stay requirements? How long can I stay in the program?
- What kind of support services do you offer? Do you offer job training, case management, or other support services to help me achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the rules and policies? Are there any rules or policies that I need to be aware of, such as curfews, visitor restrictions, or substance abuse policies?
- What is the cost of the program? Is there a monthly fee? Are there any other costs associated with the program?
- Is the program accredited or licensed? This will help ensure that the program meets certain standards of quality.
In addition to these general questions, you may also want to ask more specific questions about the program, such as:
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio? This will give you an idea of how much support you can expect from staff.
- What is the success rate of the program? How many residents have gone on to achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the cultural competency practices of the program? Is the program staffed by people who are culturally competent and able to meet the needs of a diverse range of residents?
- How does the program ensure the safety and security of residents? What safety measures are in place?
- What is the process for resolving disputes? Is there a clear and fair process for resolving disputes between residents and staff?
User questions & answersAre you familiar with Cornerstone Mission Transitional Housing? Help TransitionalHousing.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction OR problem that you are seeking help for? How long have you had this issue?
Have you used a transitional housing resource before?
Have you used this locations services before? What is your opinion of it?
Do you have any experience with the office personnel? How were they?
Do they take ex felons?
I have a brother that is being released on parole. I would like to find a halfway house close to Kingman so he has somewhere to stay and can get help with getting a job.
I am writing for my son who is being released from prison in January 2020. Do you know of a halfway house in the Kingman, Bullhead City or Lake Havasu City area. He needs somewhere to stay in the area that will help him find a job, somewhere to live and help him with his drug problem . Please answer. Thanks.
I have an inmate set to get out on Parole and is looking for a place to go. I wanted to check your vacancy and see if you take females. Let me know what steps need to be taken if she is able to go here. Thank you.
Hi, I am inquiring for a friend of mine who was released from prison about a year ago, would you be able to help him with a room? I've already got him a job lined up when he gets here. He is Clean and Sober. Only reason I can't have him at my place is it's already to small for me and my girl. Let me know if you have anything or could point me in the right direction. Thank you for your time.
Leave a Comment
Free Rehab Centers
Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Arizona?Arizona Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7