Calls to our helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit are answered by Rehab Media. Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment. We are standing by 24/7 to discuss your treatment options.
Gates of Grace of Vancouver is a faith-based transitional housing for homeless women and children.
They provide housing for nine women.
They dedicate ourselves to helping women restore healthy relationships with each other, with Christ, their families and with their community.
Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to positively impact our community and change lives through a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
We offer the following:
• Upon entry into our homes we offer referrals to meet their immediate needs; vision, medical, legal assistance, food and clothing, and any addiction problems.
• We assess each individual and determine how best to help these women become stable members of our homes and our community by providing tools necessary to resolve issues that have lead to poverty and homelessness.
• Weekly bible studies, church and daily devotionals are required.
• Case management begins within the first month where we begin goal setting for each individual woman that helps them move closer to economic and social self-sufficiency. Our goal is to help them find permanent housing.
• By supporting Gates of Grace, you can help us change lives everyday.
• We don’t provide emergency housing but if you are in need of emergency housing, please call the Housing Hotline
There are 2 reviews
Anonymous - Sep 1, 2020
I'd like to get into recovery house
Anonymous - Oct 28, 2020
I'm very interested in your program. I've been clean and sober since, well my clean date is 8-12-20. I'm homeless, and I'm a woman of God. I've wanted to get involved in a church now for months but because of covid-19, it's been soooo hard. I hope you could call me back and give me a chance at your program. Thank you!!
Gates of Grace Women's Transitional Housing Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Gates of Grace Women's Transitional Housing? Help TransitionalHousing.org users like you answer some of the questions they have about Gates of Grace Women's Transitional Housing.
Rate and Review
Free Rehab Centers
Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Washington?
Many religious organizations offer transitional housing at no cost as part of their ministry services. Many also offer payment assistance for those that qualify. We list these resources.
Through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, grants are provided to sober homes and transitional housing facilities for those who cannot afford alcohol and drug treatment.
Many transitional housing locations provide housing on a sliding scale basis. This is generally income based support that charges based on one's ability to pay. We find and list those resources.
Non-profit Transitional Housing
There are many non profit organizations that provide transitional housing. These transitional locations can provide payment assistance for those in need of services. Find these resources here and contact them for support.
Transitional housing is temporary housing for the working homeless population and is set up to transition their residents to permanent housing.