- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
- Located in Novato, California, Gilead House is a residential home that houses up to six families.
- Each family receives a private bedroom, bathroom, and closet.
- The main living areas in the house are shared including the kitchen, playroom, living room, dining room, and laundry facilities.
- Families live at Gilead House for up to 12 months and must actively participate in the Gilead Way program.
- Families are eligible to live at Gilead House-II after successfully achieving their goals at Gilead House-I and based on the recommendation of their support team.
- Families can reside at Gilead House-II for up to 12 months.
- Families continue to receive case support and participate in educational classes.
- Gilead House is more than a safe respite from the threatening uncertainties of homelessness, domestic violence, and many forms of addiction.
- There is the Gilead House and there is also the Gilead Way.
- The task is to love and care for those struggling with challenging circumstances and assist them in helping themselves chart a new course in life.
Type: non profit