Call Anytime, We're Here For You

Treatment Support Availble 24/7

Harbor Light & Red Shield Lodge Transitional Housing

Transitional Housing
Houston, TX
Contact Information

2407 North Main
Houston, TX - 77009

(713) 224-2875 Click to call There are 4 reviews. Scroll down to see them. Website Donate Go to Facebook

See ALL Houston Transitional Housing

Click to See ALL HOUSTON Transitional/Sober Housing
About Harbor Light & Red Shield Lodge Transitional Housing

Last-Modified: 2020-11-19 05:44:51

Harbor Light and Red Shield Lodge offers access to immediate and long term shelter, medical screening and referral, and a spiritual approach to recovery and self sufficiency. Eligibility:   Minimum age 18 Fees:   None Intake Procedure:   Walk-ins accepted, Call for application Documents Required:   Driver's license or valid identification, Two forms of identification Hours:   Monday - Friday / 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.

Hours of operation:

There are 4 reviews

Anonymous - Jan 16, 2020

I am seeking help for my 24 year old son who has 4 years sober works an honest program and lives by the principals of the twelve steps. He is currently at Last Chance Recovery but is seeking better accommodations. Bedbugs infestation and staff will not call professional help. I am at my wits end on knowing who to ask for help.

Anonymous - May 6, 2020

Just moved to Houston I’m homeless but I’m a hard worker I just need to get my foot in the door

Anonymous - Oct 11, 2020

I do need your services. Please and thank you.

Anonymous - Jan 12, 2021

Seeking a place for a male relative.

Harbor Light & Red Shield Lodge Transitional Housing Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Harbor Light & Red Shield Lodge Transitional Housing? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Harbor Light & Red Shield Lodge Transitional Housing.

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...

Free Rehab Centers

Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Texas?

Texas Free Rehab Centers

Types of listings we uncover

Faith-based Transitional Housing

Many religious organizations offer transitional housing at no cost as part of their ministry services. Many also offer payment assistance for those that qualify. We list these resources.

Government Subsidized

Through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, grants are provided to sober homes and transitional housing facilities for those who cannot afford alcohol and drug treatment.

Sliding-scale fees

Many transitional housing locations provide housing on a sliding scale basis. This is generally income based support that charges based on one's ability to pay. We find and list those resources.

Non-profit Transitional Housing

There are many non profit organizations that provide transitional housing. These transitional locations can provide payment assistance for those in need of services. Find these resources here and contact them for support.