New Directions for Veterans

Transitional Housing
Los Angeles, CA
Contact Information

11303 Wilshire Blvd., VA Bldg 116
Los Angeles, CA - 90073

(310) 914-4045 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave one Website Donate Go to Facebook

See ALL Los Angeles Transitional Housing

Click to See ALL LOS ANGELES Transitional/Sober Housing
About New Directions for Veterans

NDVets offers transitional housing and comprehensive support services to veterans living on the streets. Located at Building 116 of the West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Campus, the 161-person capacity residence offers both transitional and bridge housing. On-site comprehensive services available for homeless veterans in the program, including:     Case Management     Substance Use Support and Other Support Groups     Mental Health Services     Workforce Development     Free Legal Assistance     Clean, Safe Rooms     Kitchen and Dining Facilities, with meals provided     Common Areas     Computer Lab

Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.

Fees: Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Services: Case management, Substance abuse support and other support groups, Mental Health Services, Workforce Development, Free Legal Assistance, Clean safe rooms, kitchen and dining facilities, meeting rooms,

New Directions for Veterans Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with New Directions for Veterans? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about New Directions for Veterans.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...

Free Rehab Centers

Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In California?

California Free Rehab Centers

Types of listings we uncover

Faith-based Transitional Housing

Many religious organizations offer transitional housing at no cost as part of their ministry services. Many also offer payment assistance for those that qualify. We list these resources.

Government Subsidized

Through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, grants are provided to sober homes and transitional housing facilities for those who cannot afford alcohol and drug treatment.

Sliding-scale fees

Many transitional housing locations provide housing on a sliding scale basis. This is generally income based support that charges based on one's ability to pay. We find and list those resources.

Non-profit Transitional Housing

There are many non profit organizations that provide transitional housing. These transitional locations can provide payment assistance for those in need of services. Find these resources here and contact them for support.