St. Vincent de Paul operates two transitional housing programs one 26-unit program for single men and one 26-unit program for families. The Transitional Housing programs provide an integrated educational and residential support program for eligible homeless men, women and families with children who are drug and alcohol-free and committed to becoming self-sufficient and attaining permanent housing.
The Transitional Housing programs provide:
- Safe and affordable transitional housing for up two years in single-family homes and apartments located throughout the community
- Intensive and comprehensive case management services to assist participants in reaching their goals
- Action plans which include personal finances, home management, education, employment, personal development, and permanent housing
- Assistance in locating safe, affordable permanent housing
- Referral to other appropriate support agencies
Clients are accepted only through a referral by one of Montgomery County's Gateway Shelters.
St. Vincent de Paul Transitional Housing for Families:
Phone: (937) 222-3661, ext. 512
Fax: (937) 222-0847
St. Vincent de Paul Transitional Housing for Single Men:
Phone: (937) 222-7349, ext. 101