Central City Concern

727 West Burnside Street
Portland, OR - 97209
(503) 525-8483

Website Email Donate

Central City Concern

Central City Concern provides transitional housing and employment development serves to Veterans through the Veterans Grant & Per Diem program, The program serves up to 50 men and 22 women at any one time. Any veteran, male or female, can access the veteran program by attending the orientation held every Monday morning at 10 am at the Employment Access Center. Questions regarding eligibility, or if one is unable to attend on Monday mornings, please contact the Veterans' Office at 503-688-5098.

Beds: 0

Central City Concern Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Central City Concern? Help FreeRehabCenters.org users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

What is your current addiction OR problem that you are seeking help for? How long have you had this issue?

Have you used a transitional housing resource before?

Have you used this locations services before? What is your opinion of it?

Do you have any experience with the office personnel? How were they?


Leave a Comment

Contact form submitted!
We will be in touch soon.

Free Rehab Centers

Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Oregon?

Oregon Free Rehab Centers

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.