Last-Modified: 2023-10-29 20:30:06
This is a Sober living home not to be confused or compared to a treatment facility. What they offer is a safe place for continued sobriety. They do require that guests attend outside meeting and drug testing. Transportation is provided. They're a self-funded sober home, which houses 5 adults in a two story furnished home, located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. All they ask is that there is a desire to stay clean and sober and that the time of stay is utilized for self-improvement and employment. There in no out of pocket cost to guests. They do accept insurance so please call for more information. However, since they are self funded, guests shall provide their own food. Office is open 24hrs a day.
Twins Passionate Hearts
16746 N 173rd Avenue
Surprise, AZ - 85388
Last-Modified: 2023-10-29 20:30:06
Important Top Tips Before ApplyingIf you Interested in applying to Twins Passionate Hearts, we recommend that you call them and find out some answers to some or all of the below questions:
- What type of housing do you offer? Is it shared or private housing? Is it furnished or unfurnished?
- What are the length of stay requirements? How long can I stay in the program?
- What kind of support services do you offer? Do you offer job training, case management, or other support services to help me achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the rules and policies? Are there any rules or policies that I need to be aware of, such as curfews, visitor restrictions, or substance abuse policies?
- What is the cost of the program? Is there a monthly fee? Are there any other costs associated with the program?
- Is the program accredited or licensed? This will help ensure that the program meets certain standards of quality.
In addition to these general questions, you may also want to ask more specific questions about the program, such as:
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio? This will give you an idea of how much support you can expect from staff.
- What is the success rate of the program? How many residents have gone on to achieve permanent housing and self-sufficiency?
- What are the cultural competency practices of the program? Is the program staffed by people who are culturally competent and able to meet the needs of a diverse range of residents?
- How does the program ensure the safety and security of residents? What safety measures are in place?
- What is the process for resolving disputes? Is there a clear and fair process for resolving disputes between residents and staff?
User questions & answersAre you familiar with Twins Passionate Hearts? Help TransitionalHousing.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction OR problem that you are seeking help for? How long have you had this issue?
Alcoholic...been sober 72 days now, been a week since graduation from unhooked recovery...cirious of how it all works
Have you used a transitional housing resource before?
Have you used this locations services before? What is your opinion of it?
Do you have any experience with the office personnel? How were they?
All were positive and helpful
Do they take ex felons?
Leave a Comment
Free Rehab Centers
Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Arizona?Arizona Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7