HoursMon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm
1. Crisis/Respite Nursery - helps prevent child abuse by giving parents a safe place to bring their child during times of high stress. This provides care for children ages 0-11. Nursery services are free of charge.
2. Survival English Classes - A series of classes designed to teach basic English skills as well as cultural awareness skills that help non-traditional English speakers learn the things they need to know to be successful in their daily activities.
3. Outreach Program - Provides parent education in the homes of at-risk families. The department also oversees the classes and workshops that are given throughout the year. There is no fee for these services.
4. Therapy - Provides counseling services for children, couples, and individuals. The program offers Marriage and Family Therapy, Individual Therapy for adults and children, Victim Treatment, Group Therapy, and Play and Sandtray Therapy. Most medical insurance plans are covered. If insurance is not available, the client is charged on a sliding scale based on the family income, need, and resources. They also offer Neurofeedback Training.
5. Homeless Services - With this program we have been able to provide transitional housing assistance, homeless prevention services, and advocacy in battling this identified need.
6. Outreach - Provide in-home parenting for individuals referred from other agencies of self-referral. Hold on-going classes and workshops throughout the year.
Area Served: Davis County, Morgan County