Hours7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
2. Provides life skills and employment counseling assistance.
3. Provides food bags, clothing vouchers, hygiene kits, and free coffee.
4. Help with DD214 requests.
5. Case worker from George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
6. Referrals to Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits Counselor, and mental health and substance abuse treatment.
7. Transportation to the George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center by the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Van 3 times a week.
Fees: Drop in services - no fees. Transitional housing - miniumal fee
Eligibility: Any veteran who is in need of help. Transitional Housing Program residents must have honorable discharge.