Hours11:30 am - 7 pm, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri; 11:30 am - 5:30 pm, Wed
Description: 1. Meals, emergency food, sleeping bags, toiletries, etc.
2. Showers and laundry facilities.
3. Employment and education resources.
4. Referrals to mental health, substance abuse, and rape counselors.
5. Referrals for medical and dental treatment.
6. Act as an address and phone number for homeless youth seeking employment.
7. Assistance with obtaining identification and housing.
8. Drop-in day center (not an overnight shelter).
9. Street Outreach Program...694-9271
10. Case management services.
11. Transitional living for homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless females ages 16-19 (can be pregnant, but not parenting)...359-5545
Area Served: Salt Lake
Eligibility: Homeless or at-risk youth ages 15-22.