Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/netrans/public_html/state.php on line 109
Missouri Transitional Housing, Sober Housing

Missouri Transitional Housing

About Transitional Housing.

Transitional, sober housing provides supportive housing along with drug and alcohol treatment for selective locations. Search through our list of supportive housing below to find the transitional resource in Alabama you need.

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Missouri

Latest Listings Added in Missouri:

  • Carla Vista Email Website Learn more 2375 Charbonier Road
    Florissant, MO - 63031
    (480) 612-0296
    Carla Vista Sober Living provide extended care to their residents and their families. Residents of Carla Vista Sober Living do not work a job during their stay. Those who haqve the opportunity to transition from a treatment center to one of our extended care homes, benefits from an intense and accou .. see more
  • Magdalene House Email Website Learn more P.O. Box 1143
    St. Louis, MO - 63188
    .. see more
  • Salvation Army Harbor Light Recovery Program Website Learn more 3637 Broadway Street
    Kansas City, MO - 66102
    .. see more
  • Family Guidance Center Transitional Housing Corporation Learn more 724 N 22nd Street
    Saint Joseph, MO - 64506
    (816) 233-4250
    Housing for the handicapped and the aged.  .. see more
  • First Presbyterian Church Of Ferguson Transitional Housing Corp Website Learn more 401 Darst Rd
    Ferguson, MO - 63135
    (314) 522-8542
    Office Hours: Monday - Thursday:9:00am to 1:30pmFriday:  Closed .. see more
  • Benilde Hall Website Learn more 3220 East 23rd Street
    Kansas City, MO - 64127
    Every client has an individual treatment plan based on their unique needs.  The treatment plans are developed with the counselor and are updated every 30, 60, and 90 days.  The treatment plan focuses on attaining individual outcomes.  Treatment is presented in a continuum of services. .. see more
  • Project Cope Learn more 3529 Marcus Avenue
    Saint Louis, MO - 63115
    (314) 389-4804
    .. see more
  • Community Linc Website Learn more 4012-14 Troost Ave
    Kansas City, MO - 64110
    Families live on-site for four months in a fully furnished apartment. Upon entry into the program, adults take a self-sufficiency assessment. Each family is assigned a Family Coach who partners to help them achieve their short- and long-term goals. A Housing Specialist works with families to transit .. see more
  • Amethyst Place, Inc. Email Website Learn more 2735A Troost
    Kansas City, MO - 64109
    (816) 231-8782
    To provide safe, supportive housing to recovering families which promotes sobriety and recovery, positive parenting, effective household management, and healthy community relationships; with a long term goal of facilitating a transition to successful-independent housing and interdependent living. .. see more
  • The Salvation Army Linwood Center Supportive Housing Program Email Website Learn more 101 West Linwood Blvd.
    Kansas City, MO - 64111
    Eligibility requirements: Applicants must meet the HUD definition of homeless and be able to secure written documentation stating such; must be at least 18 years of age and have a need for long-tem transitional housing with support services; be motivated to work on family/individual development and .. see more

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.