Call Anytime, We're Here For You

Treatment Support Availble 24/7

A.R.C.H. O’Hanlon

Transitional Housing
Omaha, NE
Contact Information

1502 North 58th Street
Omaha, NE - 68104

(402) 556-6425 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave one Fax Number: (402) 556-6805 Website Go to Facebook

See ALL Omaha Transitional Housing

Click to See ALL OMAHA Transitional/Sober Housing
About A.R.C.H. O’Hanlon

Last-Modified: 2020-11-11 02:52:06

Entrance to the A.R.C.H. halfway house is achieved through a staff and resident screening process which takes place between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, Monday through Thursday. IN the case of out-of-area referrals, screenings can be made over the telephone. Appointments for screenings may be made between 9:00 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The majority of residents are referred directly form treatment programs. However, many other referral sources, as well as self-referrals, are welcome and appreciated The only requirements for consideration for A.R.C.H. residency are: At least 72 hours continuous sobriety. Male age 18 years or older. Willingness and ability to work. Because we are funded in part by the State of Nebraska and Region VI, Priorities for admission to the A.R.C.H. are as follows: 1. Applicants for Region VI. (dodge, douglas, cass, sarpy, washington counties) 2. Applicants from other Counties. 3. All other states.

Note: Apartments may not have openings or may have long waiting lists. Call for complete details.

Hours of operation:

Services: Substance abuse treatment services, Substance abuse treatment, Halfway house, Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)

A.R.C.H. O’Hanlon Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with A.R.C.H. O’Hanlon? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about A.R.C.H. O’Hanlon.

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...

Free Rehab Centers

Are You Looking For Free Rehab Centers In Nebraska?

Nebraska Free Rehab Centers

Types of listings we uncover

Faith-based Transitional Housing

Many religious organizations offer transitional housing at no cost as part of their ministry services. Many also offer payment assistance for those that qualify. We list these resources.

Government Subsidized

Through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, grants are provided to sober homes and transitional housing facilities for those who cannot afford alcohol and drug treatment.

Sliding-scale fees

Many transitional housing locations provide housing on a sliding scale basis. This is generally income based support that charges based on one's ability to pay. We find and list those resources.

Non-profit Transitional Housing

There are many non profit organizations that provide transitional housing. These transitional locations can provide payment assistance for those in need of services. Find these resources here and contact them for support.