Call for Alcohol or Drug Rehab 1-855-860-3119


Bloomfield, Connecticut

Transitional and Sober Housing in Bloomfield.

The website is for those who are looking for transitional housing based on their current needs.

Types of transitional housing listed.

- 3/4 houses: Sober living homes that help you transition back to your normal life.
- Sober Living Homes: Homes where residents recover from substance abuse.
- Halfway Houses: Variety of homes that can assist residents with substance abuse issues, emaotional issues, physical issues and to transition back to society.
- Reentry Programs: Hard to find residential re-entry programs.

Our listings include: government run, privately owned, non profit transitional housing resources. We work closely with many transitional housing programs who provide us with their latest details and costs. View the full details on our listing details pages. Where possible we provide prices and details such as sliding fee scale, free programs.

Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call for Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab 1-855-860-3119.

Search Results:

  • Berman Treatment Center - Halfway House Email Website Learn more 1095 Blue Hills Avenue
    Bloomfield, CT - 06002
    (860) 243-1642
    Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment for adult men. .. see more

Area Transitional Housing Locations

Due to the low number of listings in Bloomfield, we have added area listings below. All listings are within 30 miles of Bloomfield.
  • Alcohol and Drug Recovery House Email Website Learn more 56 Coventry Street
    Hartford, CT - 06112
    (860) 569-5900
    InterCommunity Recovery House I and Recovery House II are both short term transitional living facilities that can accommodate both males and females with substance and co-occurring disabilities. The resident being referred to the recovery house must be waitlisted for another level  of care or sober housing. Recovery house is also methadone and sub... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 4.04 miles from Bloomfield
  • Oxford House Sherwood Email Website Learn more 4 Sherwood Road
    West Hartford, CT - 06117
    (860) 233-8459
    Oxford House Sherwood is a self-run, self-supported recovery house for recovering alcoholics and drug addicts. This is an all male house. Oxford Houses are a concept in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. A representative of each House in the Chapter meets with the others on a monthly basis, to exchange information, to... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 4.06 miles from Bloomfield
  • Youth Challenge of Connecticut Mission for Women Email Website Learn more 15-17 May Street
    Hartford, CT - 06105
    (860) 728-5199
    Youth Challenge offers Transitional Substance Use, Mental Health and Case Management Services are provided to Men who are 18 years old and older. These services are provided at 17 May Street Hartford, Connecticut. Services provided in our Second Phase Transitional Center include 4 hours a week of group and individual case ... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 5.32 miles from Bloomfield
  • Hartford Halfway House For Women Email Website Learn more 10 Irving Street
    Hartford, CT - 06112
    (860) 547-1313
    Hartford Halfway provides Residential Re-entry Work Release Halfway House for adult women, Mothers and Infants Nurtured Together (MINT) program, Home Confinement (non-residential) slots provided as needed. ... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 5.36 miles from Bloomfield
  • No Labels Transitional Home Email Website Learn more 104 Gillett Street
    Hartford, CT - 06105
    (860) 803-9208
    No Labels is a 13-bed transitional home for women who are homeless or who were formerly incarcerated and need temporary housing arrangements after spending the maximum time in a half-way house. There is Wifi and a laundry room in the house. No Labels provides services which addresses their mentoring and health and wellness needs. ... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 5.42 miles from Bloomfield

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Connecticut