Get Help Now 1-855-860-3119 855-860-3119

Transitional Housing and Sober Housing in Minnesota: Find a Safe Place to Live and Recover

If you're looking for transitional housing or sober housing in Minnesota, you've come to the right place. Our directory lists all the transitional housing and sober housing programs in the state, along with their contact information, eligibility requirements, and services offered.

Call Toll Free 1-855-860-3119 to speak with a drug or alcohol counselor right now.

Transitional housing programs typically offer a variety of services, such as:
  • Affordable housing
  • Case Management
  • Employment Assistance
  • Life skills training
  • Support groups

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Minnesota

Latest Listings Added in Minnesota:

  • Project Turnabout - Willmar Campus Email Website Learn more 309 7th St NW
    Willmar, MN - 56201
    (320) 214-7744
    Project Turnabout has a Transitional Living Home for women on their Willmar  Campus. The program typically ranges from 60 to 180 days and offers women age 18 or older who are in early recovery from alcohol or drugs a supportive place to settle in, attend school, or start working. They provide apartment-style living arrange .. see more
  • Project Turnabout - Marshall Campus Email Website Learn more 1220 Birch St
    Marshall, MN - 56258
    (507) 532-3008
    Project Turnabout has a Transitional Living Home for men on their Marshall Campus. The program typically ranges from 60 to 180 days and offers men age 18 or older who are in early recovery from alcohol or drugs a supportive place to settle in, attend school, or start working. They provide apartment-style living arrangements with m .. see more
  • Onward Eden Prairie Email Website Learn more PO Box 44863
    Eden Prairie, MN - 55344
    (612) 200-2592
    Onward in Eden Prairie offers  safe and affordable housing that helps young adults emerge from homelessness. The house is located in a comfortable Eden Prairie neighborhood near shopping and mass transportation. It has a relaxing common space with a living room, dining room, kitchen, deck, yard, and four private bedrooms for residents. .. see more
  • The Retreat Email Website Learn more 1221 Wayzata Blvd. East
    Wayzata, MN - 55391
    The community of St Paul is one of the most vibrant recovery communities in the country. The Retreat operate six long-term sober-living Residences in St Pauls historic Crocus Hill neighborhood which serve as transitional, self-governing sober living facilities for men and women. The Residences give individuals the opportunity to practice the princi .. see more
  • Simpson Housing Services Email Website Learn more 160 Glenwood Avenue
    Minneapolis, MN - 55405
    (612) 874-8683
    Simpson Housing Services strives to house, support and advocate for people experiencing homelessness. They believe that with close, individual advocacy and support, men, women and families experiencing homelessness achieve housing stability. They are committed to Housing First: house people quickly, then provide services as needed. Simpson’ .. see more
  • Turning Point Inc Male Halfway House Email Website Learn more 1105 16th Avenue North
    Minneapolis, MN - 55411
    (612) 520-4004
    Halfway House is the housing program prevents homelessness by providing long- and short-term housing to clients and the community. Group residential, supportive and low-income housing options are available. Clients also have access to supportive services through the Culturally Specific Service Center. .. see more
  • New Visions Center Inpatient Program Email Website Learn more 222 9th Avenue West
    Alexandria, MN - 56308
    New Vision Center provide residential treatment services for adults age 18 and up. Upon entering treatment each client will participate in a thorough assessment. This helps their treatment team develop a comprehensive treatment plan that is unique to each person. .. see more
  • Transformations House II For Women Email Website Learn more 1410 South Ferry Street
    Fridley, MN - 55303
    (763) 427-7155
    Transformation House II A for Women- Fridley House - is licensed by the State of Minnesota to provide chemical dependency treatment services. One Fridley House women's program is housed in an eleven-plex apartment building. Transformation House Fridley is a Rule 31 licensed facility. It is spacious but when all 28 clients are present, there is pl .. see more
  • ThunderbirdWren House Email Website Learn more 229 North 4th Avenue West
    Duluth, MN - 55806
    (218) 727-7699
    Thunderbird-Wren Halfway house provides a chemically-free, supportive home environment to Native Americans at least 16 years old recovering from chemical dependency. Thunderbird accommodates up to 12 man. The Wren House, can accommodate up to nine women. Each community has their own social area.    .. see more
  • Wellcome Manor Family Services Website Learn more 114 West Pleasant Street
    Garden City, MN - 56034
    (507) 546-3295
    Wellcome Manor is a residential inpatient drug and alcohol treatment center that helps women who are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction or substance abuse. When you are ready to make the commitment to recovery and need help with alcohol or drug use, Wellcome Manor is here to educate you on treatment options within their facility. Treatm .. see more
  • Pathway House Womens Program Email Website Learn more 613 2nd Street South West
    Rochester, MN - 55902
    (507) 281-0441
    Pathway House provides drug-free, supported living for adults, while maintaining individual dignity and self-esteem. Recovery depends in large upon the initiative of each resident. As a result, Pathway House fosters personal growth throughout the recovery process. .. see more
  • Red River Recovery Center Email Website Learn more 701 Center Avenue East
    Dilworth, MN - 56529
    Red River believe that a person struggling with substance abuse requires time and specialized treatment to aid in their personal well-being. Many suffer from the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual maladies that limit them as they return to a healthy state of mind.  It is imperative  program be designed for each client to help with their un .. see more
  • Riverplace Counseling Center Email Website Learn more 1814 South Ferry Street
    Anoka, MN - 55303
    The Riverplace Womens Program is a minimum 130 hours of primary outpatient chemical dependency treatment (also known as Intensive Outpatient).  Similar to the mens program in focus on freedom and dignity, Riverplace Elk River is a separate campus where women may feel secure in addressing womens issues related to their use of alcohol or other drug .. see more
  • Rewind Inc Email Website Learn more 840 East Main Street
    Perham, MN - 56573
    A licensed Minnesota Department of Human Services Rule 31 facility located in Perham, Minnesota.Rewind Inc serve adults 18 and older.They are located in a small community and service both male and female clientele.They offer a 10 bed facility for a men's and a women's Halfway house and Treatment Facility. .. see more
  • Hope House of Itasca County Email Website Learn more 2086 Ridgeway Drive
    Grand Rapids, MN - 55744
    (218) 327-9944
    Their women's substance abuse treatment program is located at their newly remodeled Pear Lake facility. The Hope House is nestled in a serene, wooded area on the shores of quiet and quaint Pear Lake; only two miles from Grand Rapids, Minnesota. The natural environment and supportive staff make this an ideal setting for their program, which is desig .. see more

Get Help With Addiction

Call Toll-Free To:

  • Discover Free & Other Options
  • Speak To Someone Now
  • Find Addiction Help 24/7

All calls are 100% confidential

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.