Call for Alcohol or Drug Rehab 1-855-860-3119


Perham, Minnesota

Transitional and Sober Housing in Perham.

The website is for those who are looking for transitional housing based on their current needs.

Types of transitional housing listed.

- 3/4 houses: Sober living homes that help you transition back to your normal life.
- Sober Living Homes: Homes where residents recover from substance abuse.
- Halfway Houses: Variety of homes that can assist residents with substance abuse issues, emaotional issues, physical issues and to transition back to society.
- Reentry Programs: Hard to find residential re-entry programs.

Our listings include: government run, privately owned, non profit transitional housing resources. We work closely with many transitional housing programs who provide us with their latest details and costs. View the full details on our listing details pages. Where possible we provide prices and details such as sliding fee scale, free programs.

Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call for Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab 1-855-860-3119.

Search Results:

  • Rewind Inc Email Website Learn more 840 East Main Street
    Perham, MN - 56573
    A licensed Minnesota Department of Human Services Rule 31 facility located in Perham, Minnesota.Rewind Inc serve adults 18 and older.They are located in a small community and service both male and female clientele.They offer a 10 bed facility for a men's and a women's Halfway house and Treatment Facility. .. see more

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Minnesota