State College, Pennsylvania

Transitional and Sober Housing in State College.

The website is for those who are looking for transitional housing based on their current needs.

Types of transitional housing listed.

- 3/4 houses: Sober living homes that help you transition back to your normal life.
- Sober Living Homes: Homes where residents recover from substance abuse.
- Halfway Houses: Variety of homes that can assist residents with substance abuse issues, emaotional issues, physical issues and to transition back to society.
- Reentry Programs: Hard to find residential re-entry programs.

Our listings include: government run, privately owned, non profit transitional housing resources. We work closely with many transitional housing programs who provide us with their latest details and costs. View the full details on our listing details pages. Where possible we provide prices and details such as sliding fee scale, free programs.

Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 800-334-8893 for help.

Search Results:

  • Transitional - Bridge Housing Email Website Learn more 217 East Nittany Avenue
    State College, PA - 16804
    (814) 237-5508
    Bridge Housing Programs: 2 Bridge Housing units in the State College area - Housing Transitions pays the rent to the landlord and is considered the tenant. - Participants meet with a case manager on a weekly basis. - Participants pay 30% of their adjusted gross income a .. see more

Area Transitional Housing Locations

Due to the low number of listings in State College, we have added area listings below. All listings are within 30 miles of State College.
  • St. Joseph Institute Email Website Learn more 134 Jacobs Way
    Port Matilda, PA - 16870
    (8888) 777-1098
    St. Joseph Institute offers a superior path to recovery for adults struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. They offer proven methods of residential addiction treatment and state-of-the-art therapies driven by a belief that addiction can be overcome. Their program embraces treatment approaches that work, and they are constant... .. see more
    Transitional Housing Location:: 9.47 miles from State College

Search for Transitional Housing

Find a free drug and alcohol treatment center in your state or zip code.

Choose from the links below to find Transitional housing in Pennsylvania